Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/365


6/365
Originally uploaded by Butterfly8504
Tomorrow is Friday! Heck yeah! Today was long, but good.

I woke up around 4am feeling really stuffed up, so I took some Sudafed and was able to go back to sleep for about an hour before my alarm went off, feeling much better because the Sudafed kicked in! I left the house around 6:15am due to dense fog warnings, I typically leave at 6:30am. The fog near home wasn't bad, but got worse the closer to work I got. I got to work right on time! I helped the kids finish getting ready for school, and then we were off! On the way to school we had a conversation about poison ivy. It was odd, but an in-depth conversation! They thought they had me convinced that they had a special poison ivy in their yard that can be touched, just not eaten! Ooookay, whatever ya say lil ones! ;)

Once I dropped them off I headed to the preschool. We talked about germs today and made Mr. Cough and Mrs. Sneeze, along with soap balls. It was an overall fun day, and the kids were definitely better about washing their hands before snack today!

After the preschool, I did some errands for my boss, and then picked up the kids from school. We went straight home again today to work on homework and a few small art projects. Then, the kids spent the evening putting on different types of "shows". Gymnastics, Karate, Dancing, and a Clown Show. I got off work right before 7pm and made it home right before 8pm. I threw together an easy dinner, and have just been relaxing.

Today's picture- my Keurig coffee pot. Why? Well, because without my morning coffee from my beloved Keurig, I'm not sure I'd have made it through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment