Monday, January 24, 2011

24/365


24/365
Originally uploaded by Butterfly8504
Monday always comes too soon!

Today I spent the day doing laundry and cleaning up the house. I've done 6 loads of laundry so far, and I'll be putting my last one in shortly! I'm honestly not sure how we've ended up with SO MUCH of it, but it feels so good to have it all folded and put away!

Between all the laundry and cleaning, I worked on assignments for my classes. Mostly discussions but also trying to get ahead as we're going on vacation next week. We are heading to a cabin right on Lake Tahoe. We went last year, and loved it. This year we're taking the dogs, it should be interesting. I can't wait! We are really hoping for some snow to dump once we get up there! Hope with us! :)

Today's photo- Tonight Ryan is playing a game with his friend, Suede. I made them Taco's for dinner, which were all scarfed down aside from this loaner taco shell, he's cracked and all alone! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment