Saturday, January 15, 2011

15/365


15/365
Originally uploaded by Butterfly8504
Holy cow, this Saturday went fast!

I had a hard time getting motivated this morning after a long week, but finally got out to run some errands around 2pm. After our errands, I went to spend some time with my best friend and her kiddos.

I arrived home to find Ryan and his friend Suede watching the Packers game. I made them some chili with cornbread baked on top for dinner. They chowed down on it!

Ryan had been asking me for a couple weeks to cut his hair, as he bought a clipper set several months back and we decided I'd learn how to cut it to save money. Tonight, I finally cut it. This was my third time, and I think I'm the most unhappy with my hair-cutting adventure this time. I let it get too long and had a real hard time managing it. Next time, I won't wait so long!

Today's photo- Hair clippers after Ryan's haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment