Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365


2/365
Originally uploaded by Butterfly8504
It's been a rainy Sunday! I typically try to stay in on such days, but decided to venture out with Ryan and some friends to go watch football and eat some lunch. After lunch a friend and I decided to hit the mall. I'm actually really glad I ventured out, because there are some amazing sales going on right now, and I got some great deals!

A nice storm arrived last night and has lasted through today. I fell asleep last night listening to the rain, and woke up this morning to the same sounds. As I went to sleep last night, I decided I wanted my photo for today to have something to do with the rain. As the rain came down this morning, I went out into our puddle-filled backyard and got this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment